The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Saturday, August 11

It's All Good, Mickey

Heather, Graham, and Sweet Baby James are visiting this weekend. In addition to dressing them alike and taking them to get their pictures done at JCPenney, we dressed Jack and James in matching pajamas that they wore proudly while crawling around the house together. (see photos below)

As an aside, Jack has been a little, I'll say, "hard-headed" since he came back from vacationing in Florida with Kyle and the grandparents. This evening was no different so I picked up his Mickey Mouse phone, pushed some of the numbers, and then had a conversation that went something like, "Hi Mickey, this is Vienna. Jack is being a bad boy so we won't be able to come to the Polynesian to see you. I'm sorry."

Jack was highly offended by this, snatched up the phone, opened it and said "Mickey, I'll see you at the Polynesian because I'm a GOOD BOY," slammed the phone shut and set it down triumphantly. (Of course making me giggle and vow to blog about it.)

Here are a few pictures of the boys from today's adventures:

Getting clean:


Trying to catch a baby:


Matching boys:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What handsome boys we have. I can't wait to get the photos from Penney's. They are so slow...but it will be worth the wait.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home