Apple Blossom Photos
Since I've been so apathetic about blogging lately, I've neglected to put up some cute photos of The Boy. Here are a few from the Apple Blossom festival back in May. Heather and Graham and baby James came to visit us and we went downtown to watch the parade and eat lots of good food at Mike's house. I have nothing more profound to say, other than we had a great time!
OK, so maybe it wasn't all sunshine and roses...

But it got better!

And even better (who can't cheer up with cotton candy in hand?)

And best! Getting to sit in a fire truck like a big boy:

OK, so maybe it wasn't all sunshine and roses...
But it got better!
And even better (who can't cheer up with cotton candy in hand?)
And best! Getting to sit in a fire truck like a big boy:
Labels: pictures

1 Comments:
At 9:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
I LOVE the cheesy grin in the last one.
Post a Comment
<< Home