No Problem, We'll Have Dinner Instead
This morning we decided to go out for breakfast, mostly because we didn't have milk and I wasn't in the mood to cook eggs and sausage or something of the sort. So, we all hopped in the car and we told Jack we were going to Bob Evans.
Jack said, "I don't want to go to Bob Evans. I want Chick-Er-Ay." (For the people who don't live with Jack, Chick-Er-Ay = Chick-Fil-A, which is the place he will ask to go about 50% of the time, while giving a shout out to Cracker Barrel the other 50% of the time.
I was soooo not in the mood to eat fast food chicken for breakfast so I said, "Oh, sorry, Chick-Fil-A doesn't have breakfast." (Yes, I lied.)
Jack said, "No, they only have dinner."
I replied, "That's right, they only have dinner."
Jack's final shot was, "Let's eat dinner. I don't want breakfast. I want dinner."
I laughed about that one and turned to Kyle and said, "Remind me to blog about that."
We still went to Bob Evans.
Jack said, "I don't want to go to Bob Evans. I want Chick-Er-Ay." (For the people who don't live with Jack, Chick-Er-Ay = Chick-Fil-A, which is the place he will ask to go about 50% of the time, while giving a shout out to Cracker Barrel the other 50% of the time.
I was soooo not in the mood to eat fast food chicken for breakfast so I said, "Oh, sorry, Chick-Fil-A doesn't have breakfast." (Yes, I lied.)
Jack said, "No, they only have dinner."
I replied, "That's right, they only have dinner."
Jack's final shot was, "Let's eat dinner. I don't want breakfast. I want dinner."
I laughed about that one and turned to Kyle and said, "Remind me to blog about that."
We still went to Bob Evans.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home