About Me
- Name: Vienna
- Location: Virginia, United States
I'm a mom of two: big brother Jack and his little sister Lily. I'm married to the most perfect man on the planet, Mike, and hope to track the goings-on in our family via our blogs.
Current Info
Last Recorded Height: 57 inches
Last Recorded Weight: 90 lbs
Current Mood: Know-It-All
Favorite Food: Candy
Least Favorite Food: Green Peppers
Newest Trick: Holding his baby sister
Newest Words: Nothing of note
Favorite Thing: Minecraft
Favorite Song: Christmas Tunes
Previous Posts
- I Forgot Something
- When I'm A Big Boy
- Apple Blossom Photos
- Way Better Than Your iPod
- Worthy Expenditures
- No Problem, We'll Have Dinner Instead
- And All You Get Is This Lousy Post
- Big Boy Undies Day 3: Success
- Day Number 2- Now With Number 2!
- Shhh... Don't Say It Too Loudly


2 Comments:
At 8:51 PM,
Vienna said…
We actually love this picture because all 3 of us are looking at the camera at the same time!
At 7:49 AM,
K said…
You are right to love it! great pic!
Post a Comment
<< Home