Givin' a Shout Out to My Peeps
Last night we were sitting outside of the Daily Grind, sipping on coffee and enjoying the warm evening air. Jack said something that I didn't understand so I asked him to repeat it.
He looked at me as if I had two heads and said "I said (saaaiiid) the astronauts are in the sky" with a sort of "duh" emphasis just for me. I chuckled and said "ok."
He then got an impish grin on his face, threw his hands into the air and shouted, at the top of his lungs:
"FROOT LOOPS!"
We lost it. I have no idea why he raised his hands to the heavens and gave a shout out to cereal, but he did. And I had to write it down.
He had no other important things to shout that night, just the Froot Loops.
He looked at me as if I had two heads and said "I said (saaaiiid) the astronauts are in the sky" with a sort of "duh" emphasis just for me. I chuckled and said "ok."
He then got an impish grin on his face, threw his hands into the air and shouted, at the top of his lungs:
"FROOT LOOPS!"
We lost it. I have no idea why he raised his hands to the heavens and gave a shout out to cereal, but he did. And I had to write it down.
He had no other important things to shout that night, just the Froot Loops.

1 Comments:
At 8:34 PM,
K said…
Excellent! The pre-school nonsequitors rock.
Post a Comment
<< Home