Fun With Nursery Rhymes
Tonight, in a last ditch effort to not have to go to bed, Jack decided to break into song, choosing to sing one that they learned this week- Baa Baa Black Sheep.
Here is Jack's version:
Baa Baa Black Sheep,
Have you any wool,
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.
One for the naster,
One for the lane,
One for the little boy
Who lives down the drain.
Needless to say, I lost it. I sat on his floor and laughed until I was in tears and then had him repeat it for Kyle, who also collapsed in a fit of laughter after he heard that last line. Two year olds (and their interpretations) are awesome.
Here is Jack's version:
Baa Baa Black Sheep,
Have you any wool,
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.
One for the naster,
One for the lane,
One for the little boy
Who lives down the drain.
Needless to say, I lost it. I sat on his floor and laughed until I was in tears and then had him repeat it for Kyle, who also collapsed in a fit of laughter after he heard that last line. Two year olds (and their interpretations) are awesome.

1 Comments:
At 6:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Well, I've got to tell you. It
broke up two old people in Florida!
Made our day!!
Love, PP & G
Post a Comment
<< Home