The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Thursday, August 11

Randome Picture Thursday

4 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger K said…

    SO cute. Great smile! When is Jack's 9 Mo. appt? Henry's isn't until Aug. 30th.

    kelly

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Vienna said…

    Jack's is the 25th, when he will be about a week shy of 10 months.

    Do you have a list of questions yet? If you have any good ones, send them my way. I am terrible at thinking of them.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger K said…

    Oh goodness -- I stink at the questions part. My only questions this time are about babbling and mimicking -- I fear Henry may lag a bit in those developmental departments.

    Love the pasta post. Sounds yummy.

    Tried your avacodo recipe. It was a hit!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Vienna said…

    Excellent! Guacamole is a house favorite. I could eat it daily.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home