The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Sunday, July 31

Foods we have tried so far

I have added a LOVES list for clarity.

Loves
Peas
Garden Vegetables (spinach, carrots, and peas)
Sweet Potatoes and Turkey
Whipped cream (I know, I know)
Biscuits (prefers Cracker Barrel's)
Pickles
Hashbrown Casserole
Flan

Likes
Sweet Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes and Apples
Cereal
Gerber Sweet Potato puffs
Chicken
Avocado
Rice
Green Beans
Pineapple
Bananas
Pears
Egg Yolks
Refried Beans
Bread
ANYTHING that is on my plate


Dislikes
Peaches
Apricots
Chicken with Wild Rice (ok, so that's me. I think it looks weird)
Turkey (makes him gag)
Turkey and vegetables

3 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger K said…

    Wow -- he likes his veggies!

    I am so going to rat you out on the FC board about the whipped cream. Hee hee.

    Just kidding.

    Kelly

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Vienna said…

    I'll never post that link there for that very reason! Egads! :-)

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger K said…

    Flan -- wow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home