Milestones = Fun
Well, I posted yesterday about Jack sitting up all by himself. He has decided this, combined with laying back down again is his new favorite thing to do. So much so that last night, while I was trying to convince him to lay down in his crib and go to sleep, he just pushed himself up, sat there, and looked at me. I had to laugh for a minute, recompose myself, and convince him to go to sleep.
This morning we decided to sleep in and at 7:00 I heard him squeaking and rustling through the monitor. I walked in and he was sitting there in his crib, surveying his bedroom with a big toothless grin.
Milestones are fun.
This morning we decided to sleep in and at 7:00 I heard him squeaking and rustling through the monitor. I walked in and he was sitting there in his crib, surveying his bedroom with a big toothless grin.
Milestones are fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home