About Me
- Name: Vienna
- Location: Virginia, United States
I'm a mom of two: big brother Jack and his little sister Lily. I'm married to the most perfect man on the planet, Mike, and hope to track the goings-on in our family via our blogs.
Current Info
Last Recorded Height: 57 inches
Last Recorded Weight: 90 lbs
Current Mood: Know-It-All
Favorite Food: Candy
Least Favorite Food: Green Peppers
Newest Trick: Holding his baby sister
Newest Words: Nothing of note
Favorite Thing: Minecraft
Favorite Song: Christmas Tunes
Previous Posts
- Random Picture of the Day- Sunday
- Kaboom! Pow! Zoink!
- Random Picture of the Day
- His first injury!
- Jack's Vacation
- Foods we have tried so far
- Commando Crawling!
- Getting over the feeding jitters
- Parent of the Year Award
- Milestones = Fun


1 Comments:
At 6:23 PM,
K said…
Fantastic! OMG -- I do love Jack's eyes -- so very bright.
Teething signs -- excessive drool (really excessive!), mercurial moods (grouchy one second; happy as a clam the next), more night wakings (boo!), little bit of swelling of gums or gums look white or blue.
We have had some success with the teething tablets -- I think they just distract Henry from the pain. Otherwise, good old infants tylenol.
Can't wait to see that wonderful Jack grin with a few wee little chompers!
Post a Comment
<< Home