The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Monday, July 7

So It Begins

Jack was taking a bath this morning while I was getting ready. I was putting on makeup and he was asking me a question that I was ignoring until he stood up and I could see in the mirror that he was holding, um, himself. I thought he had to pee, so I turned around to see what was up. The following conversation then took place.

Jack: "Mommy, what are these things under my peepee?" while patting himself.
Me: "Those are your testicles."
Jack: "Testicles. Hmm. Do my testicles look ok?"
Me: "Look fine to me."
Jack: "My testicles are fine." (and sits back down.)

Really? The obsession starts this early, fellas? They're fine. Truly. No need to ask us about them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home