What's that, you say?
Jack's favorite phrase now is "What's that?" I imagine that I am asked "What's that?" about things he knows very well what they are (a dump truck, for example) at least, oh, 50 times a day. I can't wait until the "Why?" phase!
The other thing I now hear is "What's that sound?" This one is more amusing as it only appears when there is a strange sound (distant fire truck, clothes clanking in the dryer, etc.) and is accompanied by a cupped hand at the ear and an incredulous look. If I can capture "What's that sound?" on video, I will surely post it here.
The other thing I now hear is "What's that sound?" This one is more amusing as it only appears when there is a strange sound (distant fire truck, clothes clanking in the dryer, etc.) and is accompanied by a cupped hand at the ear and an incredulous look. If I can capture "What's that sound?" on video, I will surely post it here.
Labels: quotes

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home