The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Sunday, December 31

Hungry Boy

Last night when I was putting Jack to bed, I said that when he woke up in the morning he and I would go downstairs and let daddy sleep in. I asked what he wanted for breakfast and he said:

"ummm... eggs..." (grinning at this point) "bacon... sausage... sausage... beans... rice... beans... beans... chicken."

Uh-oh.

Instead I made him 2 eggs, a piece of toast, and applesauce for breakfast. (Well, Motts made the applesauce.) He ate it all. Boy loves breakfast. Usually can't get him to eat more than 2 bites for dinner, but he will chow down on some breakfast.

He also just walked up to me and said "Mommy, I need candy." Kyle was practically rolling on the floor because he NEEDS candy. He's eating a white chocolate covered pretzel right now. I can't wait until he hits his teens and really gets hungry!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jamie's often the same way. Big breakfast, not much dinner. Except when we have pizza and he eats more than I do. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home