The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Wednesday, February 18

My Heart is in You

Last night when I was putting Jack to bed, he was talking (as usual) about various subjects, but then said the sweetest thing I think he's ever said to me. Out of the blue he said, "Your heart is in me, and my heart is in you because I'll always love you and you'll always love me."

He wasn't even asking for anything! No toys, special treats, candy, or anything. He just wanted me to know that he loves me a lot and that his heart is in me. I asked him where he heard that and he professed to have thought it up on his own. No matter where it comes from, it was the sweetest thing he's ever said to me. (Perhaps the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me to be honest!)

I love this kid.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home