About Me
- Name: Vienna
- Location: Virginia, United States
I'm a mom of two: big brother Jack and his little sister Lily. I'm married to the most perfect man on the planet, Mike, and hope to track the goings-on in our family via our blogs.
Current Info
Last Recorded Height: 57 inches
Last Recorded Weight: 90 lbs
Current Mood: Know-It-All
Favorite Food: Candy
Least Favorite Food: Green Peppers
Newest Trick: Holding his baby sister
Newest Words: Nothing of note
Favorite Thing: Minecraft
Favorite Song: Christmas Tunes
Previous Posts
- Why Keeping a 3-Year-Old Around Is Fun
- I Know a Few Things
- The Newest Song in our House
- Reluctant Photo Model
- "Don't Do It"
- So It Begins
- Random Quotes From "The Sasser"
- Quote of the Day and More
- Why I Kept My Last Name
- Happy Mothers Day to Meeee





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home