The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Friday, December 9

Words, Words, Words

Things we give Jack credit for saying (and have witness accounts from family and friends to support):

Light (still without the L)
Ooh-Ooh (what a monkey says)
Doggie (when pointing to a dog in a book)
Thank You (Tabby actually heard him and said "what a polite boy!")
Up
Off (or it could be On- also in reference to lights)
Baby (day-thee, but always when pointing to a baby)

I'll add more if I can think of them. He's becoming quite the little babbler lately so we wonder if he's going to have a verbal explosion soon. Making lots of "G" and "L" sounds randomly. He'll probably start with "Good Lord" or something equally amusing.

Edited to add:

No! I totally forgot that one. When he is getting ready to do something (like take cat food out of the bowl) he prefaces it with "nononono." That's how we know he's getting ready to do something he isn't supposed to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home