The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Thursday, December 22

He Walked! (Not on water just yet)

Tonight Jack and I were up in my room- I was folding laundry and he was playing on the electronic keyboard that I bought to learn how to play, but just serves as a toy for him at the moment. Suddenly, he turned around and looked at me and had a really funny, almost wild, look on his face. So, I exclaimed "are you going to walk over here? Come here!" in a pitch that could only be heard by Jack and dogs.

And he did!

It's one of those things that makes you wish you had a camera going at all times. It was the giggly, wild, arms up in the air for balance (and to grab you as soon as they get to you) kind of walking. I'd say he walked about 5 feet between the keyboard and me. It was outstanding.

I nearly cried because I was so excited! I praised him and said over and over "you did it!" Of course, when we tried to show Kyle later, Jack wanted no part in it. Alas, I am the lone witness to the Miracle Of Walking in our house.

And what a splendid thing it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home