About Me
- Name: Vienna
- Location: Virginia, United States
I'm a mom of two: big brother Jack and his little sister Lily. I'm married to the most perfect man on the planet, Mike, and hope to track the goings-on in our family via our blogs.
Current Info
Last Recorded Height: 57 inches
Last Recorded Weight: 90 lbs
Current Mood: Know-It-All
Favorite Food: Candy
Least Favorite Food: Green Peppers
Newest Trick: Holding his baby sister
Newest Words: Nothing of note
Favorite Thing: Minecraft
Favorite Song: Christmas Tunes
Previous Posts
- He Hates Me, He Really Hates Me!
- More Musings
- Things You'll Never See Here Part II
- How many?
- Various Musings of an Almost Two Year Old
- A Day Out With Thomas
- Ropa Vieja
- Go Away!
- Ravioli Boy
- Why So Sad?


2 Comments:
At 7:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
He is such a beautiful boy.
Do you always match him with the decor?
At 11:39 AM,
Vienna said…
Ha! I never noticed that, but good idea. Next week: all floral.
Post a Comment
<< Home