The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Saturday, October 14

More Musings

I had to work for a little over 6 hours today because, well, let's just say it was the crisis du jour. In any case, Jack apparently missed me and asked about me a few times during the day (including going upstairs and calling out "Mommy" with Kyle behind him saying "She isn't here, buddy.")

Tonight when I was putting him to bed he was VERY tired (he skipped nap today) yet VERY talkative again. Tonight he told me all about:

Ladybugs (they are apparently "all gone")
Lawn Mower (including the wheel of the mower and the key)
Grass
Bird (it apparently "fly fly")
Airplane... Reowr! (perhaps an airplane/tiger combo?)

None of it made any sense, but it made me laugh. He also told me to "hold like baby" so I held him like a baby and when I put him in his bed he told me to "pull elephant" which is in reference to the elephant tied to his crib that plays "Rock-A-Bye Baby" when you pull on it. Finally, he asked me to close his door (with me IN the room, not out) and then asked for "Daddy night-night." So... I called Kyle up to say goodnight and Jack decided that he wanted to fall asleep in the rocking chair laying on daddy. So, Kyle let him lay there and he sacked out within minutes. I'm apparently not the favorite parent (that's soooo Kyle) but Jack and I do chat a lot, and for that I am grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home