The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Sunday, February 12

Conversations at Our House

Conversations with Jack are rarely rational. They include things like:

Jack: "More"
Vienna: "More what?"
Jack: "More" with signing
Vienna: "More what?"
Jack: "More" with signing and pointing
Vienna: "More coffee?"
Jack: "More!"
Vienna: "If you haven't had any coffee, you certainly can't have more coffee. Oh, and coffee isn't for babies."
Jack: "More!"

This morning he was doing that in his high chair. Since he hasn't been feeling well, I'm inclined to give him whatever he wants. His last two meals have been nothing but applesauce since he can't stand to chew anything. He kept asking for more and pointing and I handed him everything in sight. Turns out he didn't want anything, and I am not a mind-reader. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home