The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Sunday, June 19

Happy Father's Day!

Amazingly, we don't have any pictures of the day! To celebrate, I took Kyle to lunch at Village Square (yes, we spend all special occasions there). It was awesome. We had the usual pastries, shrimp, soup, salad, and desserts (chocolate covered strawberries being my favorite). I had the NY strip (a little too fatty for my taste) and he had a prime rib that he said was excellent. With BLUE potatoes. Ever seen 'em? It's awesome!

Jack had an exciting jar of organic baby peas for brunch. Everyone thought he was adorable and a few strangers came and congratulated Kyle on his first Father's Day. Much better than Mother's Day since Kyle was sick the entire time we were there which, of course, also made me miserable.

We just relaxed the rest of the afternoon. I went grocery shopping and found purple cabbage! It must be a freaky-colored food day. I decided to pass on it though.

Well, off to play on the floor with the boys! Jack is scooting around (he loves to go in circles) and Kyle is laying down with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home