Out of the mouths of babes...
About a week ago, Jack was playing with his Thomas roundhouse and uttered a long string of words that I couldn't understand. Kyle looked at me (he was sitting next to Jack) and said "I think he just said 'What the hell'" and then said "And that's all YOU!" Oops. I better watch my mouth. However, I'm apparently not the only potty-mouth in the house.
This afternoon Jack was playing in the living room with his new Thomas table (a new one that Kyle built to supplement the one in the basement that we bought) and Kyle was in the adjoining family room. Something happened and Kyle blasphemed (You know, the G word and the D word) while I was in the kitchen prepping a whole chicken to be roasted. Out of the living room, I hear a little voice repeating over and over "G-D! G-D!" I fell into a fit of laughter over the sink while trying to pull 'the bag' out of the chicken carcass. Kyle assured me that me laughing every time Jack repeated the phrase wasn't helping, but I honestly couldn't stop. Plus, revenge is sweet and I got to tell Kyle "that's all YOU!"
The cleaning of the in-house language shall now commence.
This afternoon Jack was playing in the living room with his new Thomas table (a new one that Kyle built to supplement the one in the basement that we bought) and Kyle was in the adjoining family room. Something happened and Kyle blasphemed (You know, the G word and the D word) while I was in the kitchen prepping a whole chicken to be roasted. Out of the living room, I hear a little voice repeating over and over "G-D! G-D!" I fell into a fit of laughter over the sink while trying to pull 'the bag' out of the chicken carcass. Kyle assured me that me laughing every time Jack repeated the phrase wasn't helping, but I honestly couldn't stop. Plus, revenge is sweet and I got to tell Kyle "that's all YOU!"
The cleaning of the in-house language shall now commence.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home