Long Live Sesame Street!
The word du jour is "Elmo" which Jack says with delight while sporting his new Sesame Street shoes. Grandma heard it, so it's now an official word in his repertoire.
This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.
3 Comments:
At 10:47 AM,
K said…
I love Sesame Street. We DVR it everyday and let Henry watch it when we get home from work. It is really the only TV he sees. It is so cool how quickly they learn.
I do, however, find Mr. Noodle to be kind of pervy.
At 8:29 PM,
Vienna said…
Mr Noodle is odd, but we do the Noodle Family Dance when we're having spaghetti. It's very sad.
At 10:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
I love Mr Noodle, but his brother is so much better and so much scarier. Look kids! Here's what advanced autoimmunological disease looks like!
Post a Comment
<< Home