Happy Halloween!
Photos from the Lightning McQueen-Pegasus-Pirate-Cheerleader-Rocket Halloween Extravaganza:
Boo! This was Kyle playing with the camera before we left:

The Motley Crew (and, yes, the Pegasus is wearing vampire teeth. You're welcome, S&L- I was happy to bring them):

Rocket and Lightning:

Rare photo evidence that I was with Jack somewhere (and he looks completely freaked out by that fact):
Boo! This was Kyle playing with the camera before we left:

The Motley Crew (and, yes, the Pegasus is wearing vampire teeth. You're welcome, S&L- I was happy to bring them):

Rocket and Lightning:

Rare photo evidence that I was with Jack somewhere (and he looks completely freaked out by that fact):

2 Comments:
At 6:16 AM,
K said…
Great pictures. Jack looks like such a grown up big boy in that first photo. sniff.
love -- LOVE -- the look on that last one. Too funny.
At 10:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey, I like that rocket costume. It sticks out unlike Jamie's lightening mcqueen costume.
And I love Jack's lightening mcqueen costume. Awesome flame pants!
Maybe your breath stank? That would be a great caption contest picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home