The Adventures of Jack Jack

This is our boy. And this is our blog. Welcome to the adventure.

Friday, July 7

Disney World!

I had to go to Orlando on business so the boy and the man decided to tag along. We went down on the 4th, I worked the evening of the 4th and during the day of the 5th, but we had a free day on the 6th. We took Jack to Magic Kingdom. He was such a good kid.

Jack rode every ride that we went tp (we only chose those things that weren't over his height range) and seemed to love them. He especially loved It's a Small World which I've always thought was pretty cheesy. He also rode the new and improved Pirates of the Caribbean with Captain Jack Sparrow, Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, and watched the Country Bear Jamboree (I hated it!), and The Enchanted Tiki Room, though I think the Gilbert Gottfried voice (part of the "new and improved" portion) scared him a little.

Jack was awful on the trip down since it was right at naptime, but was an angel on the way back. He was probably good because he was hopped up on mints that he kept pilfering from my purse. Below are some pictures of the magical festivities:


Listening to The Wiggles on the way down:



Arrr! Pirates of the Caribbean!



Cinderella's Castle!



Munching on a turkey leg (I have no idea why this practice is popular at Disney)



Tuckered out after a long day:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home